Wednesday, July 9, 2008

June 27, 2008

We went camping about an hour and a half away at a place called Alder Creek. I was surprised that there something this pretty this close to home...I was also a little disappointed how HOT it was. We had a good time though. Here are a few pics:


Checking out the sight...

Alaura LOVED the tent trailer

Making Smores


"See my Chocolate!!!"

Cooking pancakes without a spatula...oops

The swing Eric Made for Alaura, he's so handy!!!

Heading out to go fishing

6 comments:

Alisa said...

So cute! I'm thinking of taking Natalie camping before the baby comes...I'm just nervous about her sleeping at night. Not sure how that will go!

Amberly said...

Ah.... camping. I don't think I could ever do that, especially with a 2 year old. I'll just marvel at YOUR fun.

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had a good time camping. The pictures are great I realoly like the family one at the end.

Lisa Miller said...

Looks like a great place to go camping. We love camping and SMORES!!!! Yum!!!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Looks like fun. I love the swing. I wanna go camping so bad! The smores are making my mouth water just thinking about it. I love 'em!

The Brann's said...

Looks like a great time. We need to get out and camp!!