Tuesday, July 8, 2008

June 15, 2008






I know I'm really late, but my computer wasn't working On Fathers Day and I wanted to wish the fathers in My life a Happy Fathers Day!!!



Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! We're sure going to miss you. You're such a hard worker and you've always been an example to us. You're a Wonderful Grandpa "baba" Alaura loves you so much!!!



Happy Fathers Day Dad Olsen Thanks for raising Eric to be such a great man...it's a good thing he had someone good to look up to because he's soooo much like you:) It'll be nice getting to spend more time with you guys, Alaura will love it!!!



Happy Fathers Day to you Honey!!! You are such a wonderful Dad! I can't think of a better Dad for our little girl. She loves you sooo much. She truly is a Daddies girl!! Thank you for being a good example and a great head of our family!!! I can't wait to see you surrounded by all of our kids someday!! I love you sooo much.


"I love you this much" Love Alaura

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Precious pictures. The one of Aluara is adorable.