Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Candice and Matts Temple Pictures

June 14th, 2008

Eric and I had the opportunity to take pictures for our friends Candice and Matt after their Temple sealing. I can't believe how great Eric did. We're going to do all weddings as a team from now on. Two cameras will capture so many more angels. I just finished editing like 400 pics, here are some of my favorites...but first I have to point out that Matt's quite a bit shorter than Candice... tell me if you can tell :)





Why, you might ask, does he look so tall...




LOL!!!!



Here are some pics from the little reception that Matt's parents had for them. It was very small and very nice.


12 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! You did a great job! I love it!

Amberly said...

Good job you guys!

Gwen said...

Good pictures

Lisa Miller said...

I didn't know you were doing their pictures. I love them. Candace looks beautiful and Matt looks so handsome. I was wondering what you had him standing on. You did a great job with the angles to make them look similar in height. Great job. You're getting really good.

ibelaura said...

your pictures look beautiful! the color cake cutting picture has some shadows so you might want to lighten that one up but all the other ones are beautiful you are incredibley talented

James and Kresta said...

Great pictures! You did a wonderful job hiding the height difference! I had no idea they got married ... and had a baby. Wow! What's their daughter's name?

Dizniemom said...

What!! your parents are moving?!?! Where are they moving to? I miss your mom, we had some good times together. Tell her to drop me a line sometime.
stvnsuz@yahoo.com

The Brann's said...

The pics look awesome. I think you did a great job with the hieght difference. Not to hurt your feeling, but to be honest, I think she looks like she's slouching in the first pic, but other than that, you did a great job with the posing to hide the hieght problem. I love the pics with the rings in the flower!!!

Brooke said...

The first pics were as they walked out of the temple, she was slouching. ;) We used a stool to make up some of the hight difference in a few of the pics. Others we had them satnd on different hight grades etc. the first one wasn't really a pose though. Thanks for pointing it out though

Dizniemom said...

ok so please give her my e mail address, home address and phone number too. 801-302-7845. I can't wait to see her and talk to her, and see you guys a little more often!!!

Krystal said...

You make a great team...they look good!!!

Stacey Bailey said...

You guys did great on these pics!