Tuesday, July 8, 2008

June 19 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!! ;)
Wow I'm 25!!!! I was able to celebrate my Birthday with almost all of my immediate family on Tuesday the 17th at Chilis!! (I LOVE Chilis!!!) It was so fun getting both sides of our family together. Mom and Dad Olsen Gave me a bracket for my Camera which is going to come in extremely handy when I get going with my photography!!! Thank you so much!!

(I had a picture of it on my Camera, but my cannon, not my Nikon luckily, got stolen after our anniversary trip along with a lot of really important pics :( )

I spent my Actual birthday at Enrichment since I'm the coordinator. It was fun, we had a backyard BBQ with swimming and they sang happy birthday to me. I love my ward!

Before I left Eric had me open my present from him!!!!


He got me an SB 800 Flash!!! The best one they make for Nikons!!! Lets just say I was surprised and very excited!!

I'll figure out a way to get a picture of my camera and flash mounted on the bracket...It looks Sooooo professional!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope it was a fun one!

pie said...

Great gifts. Being with family is the best. Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry your camera was stolen.

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!

Gwen said...

Your birthday sounded wonderful. The gift from Eric I am sure you will use a lot. Great pictures.

The Brann's said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!