Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Daddy's Belle!!!"

Alaura has become very interested in Disney princesses lately (she likes them almost as much as the Little Einsteins) in fact if you ask her her name or who she is she'll loudly declare "I'm Princess Alaura", or more recently "I'm Snow White" or "I'm Belle"or I'm Cinderella" (Dededella) The other day She told me that she's Snow White and I'm Snow white too, when I asked her if Daddy was Prince Charming She loudly declared "No, Daddy's Belle" believe me, it's stuck. I can't dissuade her from calling Eric Belle (and I've actually tried). In fact She and Eric had a "Yelling" match that went something like this:
Alaura: "Daddy's Belle"
Eric: I'm Prince Charming
Alaura: You're Belle
E: I'm Prince Charming
A: YOU'RE BELLE!!!!
(for some reason when Eric says "W" Alaura takes great offense to it and Eric thinks it's hilarious)
E: "W" (pronounced as two words emphasis on the "U")
A: "I'M SNOW WHITE!!!!"
E:"W"
A:" I'M SNOW WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's pretty hilarious to watch them go at it. Another cute thing that she's doing is when she talks to me she addresses me as "Honey" "Honey please don't do that, honey" or "Honey, I want some milk please honey" It's so funny!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Toddlerhood! It's never ending. They always have to have the last word. Wow - the "honey" thing. Aubrey has never done that. Is it funny or are you getting tired of it?

The Brann's said...

We always have to be super heros. Luckily the kids do let me play wonderwoman. I'm glad i don't have to pretend to be some muscley strong super guy!!!

Kathryn said...

So cute! Cecily is really into princesses too! They are all girl through and through!