Monday, March 17, 2008

Catching up

I haven't had time to post all of the pictures from Alaura's Birthday...We were very busy that day, so here it goes...

Mimi gave her a cookie the night before and when i walked into her room the first thing she said was "it's my birthday I want my cookie"

The weather was beautiful, so she wanted to straight outside. She found a bag of suckers left over from the party, here's Alaura trying to eat 5 suckers at the same time!!! (I threw them away shortly after, this allows me to get rid of birthday candy quickly)

Needless to say she loves her suckers!!!


It was such a nice day, Mom and I took Caiden and Alaura to the park

Alaura and I met Eric at Johns Incredible Pizza. We ate lots of food and played tons of games

Daddy tried to help her play the ski ball game...


But she wanted to do it by herself


She couldn't wait until after we finished to open presents, so we brought one with us

Here are the toys she got with her tickets

We invited everyone over to open her last few presents and eat cake and ice cream.

Here she is waiting for Eric to bring her cake out

Blowing out her candle (poor baby burned her lips a little because she got too close..oops)

Alaura's princess camera from lyndsey and courtney

She got all of the Little einsteins characters (they talk and sing when you push their tummies. Our house gets pretty loud sometimes)

(My baby's 2!!!)

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Alaura. Cute cake. Did you make it?

The Brann's said...

Looks like she had a very fun day. I'm glad those noise making toys are at your house, and not mine!!

James and Kresta said...

Alaura is such a doll! You can tell from this pictures that she has so much personality.
I have a question for you that's off the subject ... how do you change your blog layout without adding each one of your favorite blog addresses over again? Everytime I try to change the layout it deletes my blog addresses. :(

Lisa Miller said...

That's an understatement that she likes suckers. How funny!!

Alisa said...

What a cutie! It looks like she had a great birthday. I can't wait until Natalie understands birthdays. :-) I love the sucker picture.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Hey! I love seeing your blog, but it doesn't keep me updated enough...how about a phone call some time...how's everything with the offer on the house? I miss talking to my sister. Call me when your not too busy. Love ya!

James and Kresta said...

Thanks for the addresses. And also, thanks for your comment. We appreciate your kind words and prayers. Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!