Monday, April 7, 2008

Yay for Alaura!!!

Yesterday while we were watching Conference, Alaura said that she needed to "go pee pee in the potty" so Eric told her to take off her diaper and go...She went into the bathroom took off her pants and diaper sat on the toilet and started pushing. She looked at me shocked and announced "I'm going pee pee!" The shock on her face was hilarious!!! We gave her a sucker and she called Mamma and Mimi and Papa and told them.
This morning Alaura told me she wanted another sucker and I told her that they're for when she goes potty in the toilet...a couple minutes later I saw her sitting on the toilet..."I go poo poo!" she said "I want a sucker!! She went poop in the toilet!!!! We'll see how it goes from here, but she's done this on her own because I wanted to wait until after we go to Disneyland...

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Well I hope that it takes off it so funny that when there ready it jut goes so easy but if there not it's hopeless

The Brann's said...

How exciting!!! Isn't it funny how excited you get as a parent when you child FINALLY goes on the potty???

pie said...

I want to go to Disneyland. Yeah for potty!

Pam said...

Okay now I'm really jealous, boys are such a pain to potty train. We got #1 down great but he's refusing to do #2 in the potty. You're lucky! :)

Lisa Miller said...

Way to go Alaura!!! That's a huge step. It always help when you give them the right motivation.