Saturday, April 5, 2008

My little Artist

Alaura loves to color!!! Usually she just scribbles all over the page it really doesn't matter what's on the page she just scribbles...until today. Eric was sitting with her while she was coloring and he brought this in to show me!!!

She colored the individual things!!!! It was pretty exciting!!


She just finished coloring this one too. (She colored the hair the right colors) Eric's putting her to bed so i thought I'd hurry and post these because they're so cute!!!

8 comments:

The Brann's said...

Isn't it the greatest to watch them grow, and develop in new ways?? She's at such a fun age!!

Amberly said...

haha daphne loves to color those little einstein pictures too! she's starting to color like that, how exciting.

pie said...

I love the way little kids color. Those are so cute!

Lisa Miller said...

I love it when kids make that next step with coloring. It's like all of the sudden they get it. And they really are paying attention. Wait till she starts drawing her own pictures. That's always exciting - once they've explained it to you that is.

Brooke said...

We just gave her crayons again about a month ago. She went through a phase a few months ago where she colored on all the walls and furniture, and we couldn't get her to stop. So I just removed the problem for a while. So, coloring is a newer thing to her. She used to scrible and tell me it was a picture of shrek and donkey...now she's coloring in coloring books not just blank paper.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Good Job Alaura! She is so smart!

Lisa Miller said...

I'm so glad my kids didn't go thru the phase of coloring on the walls. Aubrey did it very briefly, but nothing major. Jacob hasn't started luckily. Knock on wood!
Where did you get the Twilight books? Are they at the regular book store or from the church book store? I'm going to read them now because everyone is raving about them.

Krystal said...

Little kids are so cute, I just wished all of them couldn't color better them me, I'm not good