Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still doing it!!!!

We got panties for Alaura on Monday night, and she wore them all day Tuesday and yesterday...with no accidents!!! I put a diaper on her at night and during naps, but she woke up dry from her last two naps. We need to wean her from her nightly cups of milk and water before we can expect her to make it through the night dry though. She used the potty at my parents house and at my friend Randisue's house!!! She's really doing well, I keep waiting for the catch though. It has to be harder than this!!! She did all the work!!!:)

3 comments:

James and Kresta said...

Yay Alaura! Hopefully there's no catch and it is just that easy.

pie said...

Yippee. That's how it was for my niece. One did she just did it and the rest is history. Hooray!

The Brann's said...

I'm sure if you've waiting until SHE was ready....she's going to be just fine. It's when you try and rush them that they go backwards. Sounds like she has it beat!!