Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mommy it's cold outside!!!

The weather here has been in the 80's and even the 90's the past week!!!

But Yesterday it was a blustery 65 ;)...Alaura came up to me, "Mommy I'm cold put these on me!!!"

She's doing really really well with potty training. Well, she pees in the toilet 99% of the time!!! But she's scared to go poop in it. I'm just gonna let her wait 'till she feel comfortable. No reason to make this a horrible experience. She's very proud of her self though!!!!

In other news... We got a tent trailer!!! Eric's very excited about it!!! He's coming home early today so we can clean it up. I'll post some pics later. It's a 1994 Palomino Colt, it's a little small, but it'll be great for the three of us!!!

And Last But Certainly not least!!!!!!!!!!!



We're finally going to Disneyland!!!!

We're going this Monday and Tuesday!!! I'm so excited!!! And it's all Alaura talks about!!!!!

10 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute pictures. Have a great time at Disneyland!

Kendra said...

How exciting to go to Disneyland. We took the boys in October for the first time and they had a blast.

pie said...

I wish I could come to Disneyland.

Krystal said...

Didneyland sounds like fun..I really want it to get warmer here 65 would be nice.

The Brann's said...

My kids would be so jealous if they knew you were going to Disneyland. Hopefully they'll be able to go sometime in the near future...

ls said...

Yay for Disneyland! I wish I was going.

The Liddells said...

She'll have a blast at Disneyland! That's my favorite place...and it is the happiest place on earth! Anyway, she is so cute!

Kris said...

Oh you are going to have some much fun in Disneyland with her!! 65 degrees, man I wish it would be 65 degrees here. Well she is so stink'n cute! Have fun.
Tricia.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Miller said...

We want a tent trailer. The Ryan & Jennie have one. It's nice. I think we'll get one of those sometime.
Have fun at Disneyland. I'm sure she'll love it. Especially when she sees all those princesses.