Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Alaura and i have been really sick lately. It all started on Easter...but we're doing better now. I really haven't taken any pics i need to post the ones from the Easter egg hunt at my parents house...I'll do that soon.

Right now I have a confession to make!!! I just finished reading the Twilight series and I LOVED them.

I'm totally pathetic and I know it, but I've been up till all hours of the night reading and I haven't put away laundry...(I love you honey) But I'm done reading them...I can't wait for the next book to come out. (august) I'm actually a little embarrassed about it, but I really loved them. I laughed, I cried...literally!!! I'm so pathetic. Anyway if you're looking for an entertaining book about vampires and werewolves and teenage love...this ones for you!!!! (I really am pathetic!!!)

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

I have read that they are making a "Twilight" movie. I have not read any of them, but I know several people that love it.

Rmanduh said...

dont feel bad ive read those books too and totally loved them. i think i read all three of them within like a month! LOL
my friend in utah got my hooked and ive actually just started reading them again and noticed that i missed alot of stuff the first time!

Amberly said...

wow

pie said...

I'm on book two and hooked like you!

The Brann's said...

I'm not huge on reading, but I've heard those books are great. Maybe I'll have to attempt reading one sometime.

Lisa Miller said...

My Step-Mom and Step-Sister have been reading those. They love them as well. I'll have to read them. I was just telling Dan the other day that I need a book to read.

ls said...

I tried reading the first one and I just couldn't do it. Maybe I need more imagination or something. Her writing style kinda bugged me and I decided to quit reading before I got too far and wouldn't be able to stop. But my little sister is OBSESSED with them all and is offended that I am not in love. :)

Alisa said...

You're not pathetic! I also loved the books. I read them when Natalie was a newborn and nursed several times a night. It was the thing that kept me going in those wee hours. Can't wait for the movie!

Brooke said...

I'm so glad that I'm not alone!!! Thanks for making me feel like I'm not the only loser out there ;) lol...I'm hoping they do a good job on the movie and I really want the nest book to come out...NOW!!!

The Liddells said...

Sorry I guess I wrote that part a little retardedly. But, a little gnat flew into my mouth...gross.

Pam said...

I think you have to be invited to join MySpace so if you give me an email address I can invite you, plus it's a good excuse to get it anyway. :) Your little girl is so cute by the way! I meant to tell you that the other day but guess I forgot.