Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Catching Up

I made a tutu for Alaura on Sunday...little did I know how much she would LOVE it. She's worn it everyday since :) Here are some pictures I've taken of her recently wearing it.



Balloons!!!
Alaura and Princess bear in their tutu's

Look at those blue eyes

The hat Mimi gave Alaura
Here's what happens when a two year old puts a tutu on herself
Alaura and Daddy playing
Here's what she wore yesterday while we ran errands, we got lots of comments about how cute her tutu was and Alaura was very proud of it.

Alaura dressed herself this morning, I think she's pretty stylish

This is my steal of the winter, I got the Little Tykes table with umbrella for $13 at target last month!!! Alaura and I put it together yesterday.

8 comments:

Rmanduh said...

yeah our babies arent babies anymore!
hey you guys should send me your address so we can invite your kiddo to landens party! they could be good buddies i bet!

Jen said...

She's absolutely adorable! You did a good job on the pictures too. Are you guys coming to the family reunion this year?

Alisa said...

Her eyes are to die for--I just love them! Great deal on the table. It looks like she loves it. She does have a lot of hair...I hope you can get curlers in it someday!

Rmanduh said...

ill drop Alaura an invitation in the mail today. we're just doing his party at the park. cookin up some burgers and hot dogs and let the kids run around and play on the toys. we did the same thing last year and he loved it. its perfect weather to play outside! see you guys there!!!

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Oh how cute!!! Oh my goodness, how the heck did you get that for $13! Do they still have them at target?? What a great deal! Miss you guys, hope that you are doing better.

Rmanduh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rmanduh said...

yeah chuck e cheese was a blast
my mom and sister ended up joining us
so everyone took turns chasing landen around
we definitely need to get together and let the kids play
give me a call anytime, im home mostly all week
talk to you later!

Lisa Miller said...

Hi Brooke, got your blog link while looking at a link on our cousin's blog. Small world!! I knew Janna had it though because I've seen it at her house. You're becoming quite the Alaura is such a doll.