Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired...

We're all sick...AGAIN!!! It feels like atleast one of us has been sick everyday the past few months. Luckily Alaura doesn't get real sick very often, but this time it hit her pretty hard. For those of you who know Alaura well, you know that she never falls asleep anywhere but her bed with her blackout curtains and her fan...

Poor baby is so sick she fell asleep while she was on the couch!!! I know for most people this isn't a big deal, but for alaura... WOW!!!! :(

6 comments:

Jen said...

Poor kid! I hate it when they're sick. It's no fun at all.

Alisa said...

Poor Alaura. That's funny, because Natalie doesn't sleep anywhere but in her crib with the black out curtains and white noise too! (we got a little machine thingy) I would be equally amazed if she fell asleep somewhere else. Thanks for the input with signing. I think you and I have similar styles of parenting. :-)

Gwen said...

Sorry that Alaura is sick, hopefully she gets feeling better really fast. It is't easy to watch them be miserable.

Amberly said...

none of us have been sick all winter! i should probably knock on wood now...

James and Kresta said...

Hey Brooke! This is Kresta. It's been a long time! I ran across your blog on one of my friend's pages. Alaura is so grown up! I think the last time we saw her she was only a few months old. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. Keep in touch.

shouab said...

Hasta yatağı satışı yapılan firmamızdan uygun fiyatları ile kiralama hizmeti de satın alabilirsiniz. İmalatçı firma avantajı ile ücretsiz teslimat ve kurulum. hasta yatağı kiralama