Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!



We hope you have a Great Valentines Day!!!!



Eric and went out to dinner last night at Tahoe Joe's because we have a tradition of having a spaghetti dinner at home on valentines day...It goes back to our first valentines day when we were dating. Eric recreated our first date...he put christmas lights in his backyard and a picture of the temple over our table, and served me spaghetti...our first date was to see the LA temple christmas lighting, then we went out to eat and I ordered spaghetti (stupid of me huh?) So that's our tradition.

Eric brought me a beautiful bouquet of pink roses (I love pink!!!)

While we were at dinner he had me cover my eyes and when I opened them he had a card and gift box sitting infront of me, this is the neclace he gave me!!!!

Camie watched Alaura for us, she had a great time!!! On our way home I asked her what she did with Camie, "ate a sucker" I asked her what color it was "red" So you ate a sucker? "yep I sucked it" wow, what else did you do? "I licked it!!!"
She's too cute. Obviously I was asking her what else she did with Camie, but she was still interested in talking about her sucker. Eric and I laughed so hard.

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

Those roses and that necklace look gorgeous!!! I think your Valentine's tradition sounds fabulous. Our tradition is just going to dinner somewhere WITH our kids (that is if Chad's even in town for the holiday)....romantic huh???

Amberly said...

what a cool valentine's day! John has class tonight so we went out to "dinner" early, at 2pm. I actually liked it. there was no one there, we didn't have to wait for 2 hours to eat. it was great! your roses and necklace are beautiful!

Gwen said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. the roses and necklace are beautiful. We don't do anything special.

pie said...

We just got back from our romantic dinner. We've been going to the same place for 13 years. Wow! It looks like you had a great holiday too.