Monday, February 4, 2008

my husband


What is his name? Eric

How long have you been together? 5 years

How long did you date? 6 1/2 months

How old his he? 27

Who eats more? Definitely him

Who said I love you first? I think he did...

Who is taller? He is

Who can sing better? ME (we'll just leave it at that)

Who is smarter? According to him Dad's know everything...

Who does the laundry? I do (he helps me fold it occasionally because I hate to)

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps in the right side? When you're facing the bed, he does

Who mows the lawn? The gardener

Who cooks dinner? I do unless we're using the BBQ I don't touch the grill

Who is more stubborn? Probably me...he's pretty stubborn to though

Who kissed who first? He made the first move

Who asked who out first? He called me

Who proposed? He did (swoon)

Who has more friends? Probably me because he has to work so much :(

Who is more sensitive? Deffinitly ME!!

Who has more siblings? me, he has 3 sisters and I have 4 sisters and a bro.

Who wears the pants? Hmmm... You'll have to ask him


Now TAG all you wives!!!

No comments: