Sunday, May 11, 2008


I hope all you Moms have a great Mothers Day!!!
~
Thank you Mom for all that you've done, and all that you do. It's been wonderful having you so close to us. Alaura loves you sooo much and she couldn't ask for a better Mamma. While I know that it's going to be tough not having you here with us anymore, we'll be in touch ALL THE TIME :0). Thank you for raising me so well. I hope that I'm the kind of Mom that you can be proud of.
~
Mom Olsen, thank you for all you did in raising my wonderful husband. I'm so glad you'll be in town still, and I look forward to Alaura getting to know her Mimi better. Alaura's so blessed to have such wonderful Grandmas.
~
Last, but never least Thank you to our Grandma's who raised such wonderful children so Eric and I could have wonderful parents and have something to aspire to as we raise our family.
~
Happy Mothers Day to All of you.
We love you

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Thank you! Happy Mothers Day to you too.

The Brann's said...

That was very sweet!! Thanks for the e-card. Hopefully your mother's day was wonderful!!