Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Catching up...

I was going through my pics and found some things i need to catch up on...so here goes nothing

My Mom's Bday was on April 26th. We had everyone over and I made confetti chicken and rice pilaf and veggies and salad. Then we opened presents

Here's Caiden in the necklace he got for mom

Alaura wanted to open all of the presents.

Caiden beat up Eric

Dad gave Mom a tortilla maker (she asked for one)

The girls and Caiden gave her a whole new outfit. Doesn't she look pretty?

Happy Birthday Mom!!!



Here are pictures from My SIL Brittany's 18th Birthday Party

Alaura LOVED the little wading pool


Alaura really enjoyed the yummy food from Baja Fresh

They did the Limbo




And danced to the music the DJ played

Here's Eric balancing the "limbo pole" on his head...



Happy Birthday Brittany!!!


Camie's Birthday was on the 13th of April. We all went out to Tokyo Garden and had an amazing Japanese meal prepared in front of us!!!! Lots of fun!!!

We sang happy Birthday to camie with a candle in the rice (shaped like a heart.)
Here's Dad catching the bowl of rice that was tossed to him. Go Dad!!

The Onion Volcano

Alaura HATED the fire
But once it was over she was fine


Happy Birthday Camie !!!!


Brittany had her "Mormal" in Feb or March here are a few pics of her in her beautiful dress and with her "hot"date.



Alaura wanted a princess dress too so... Mimi to the rescue!!! She took the scraps from hemming brits dress and started making a "dress for alaura...


But she lost interest before it was finished.


Well there you have it, I think that catches me up for now...

4 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You posted a lot too! I was trying to let my swelling "cankles" go down but I think I just made everything worse cus I was on my butt updating FOREVER!!! At least it's done!

Lisa Miller said...

Been waiting for some pics from you. Love your pictures. This was fun to see. This post probably took you forever.

The Brann's said...

WOW....you've been busy. Isn't hanging out and celebrating the family the greatest???

Johnson Family said...

Your site is so cute! Thanks for the encouragement. We lost a baby at eight weeks in November and our plan was to wait a while, but the lord had other plans for us my due date with this one is exactly 8 weeks from what it would have been. It seems like I have been pregnant forever, but it is a blessing. I know things will work out for you!
Heidi