Monday, May 5, 2008

"HAPPY BIRTDAY ERIC!" *Updated*

Today is Eric's 28th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Honey!!! I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pics of him and tell you what a great guy he is!!!


We went to Chili's Saturday night to celebrate. Here are a few pics from that night. Check out the Molten Chocolate cake they brought out when the sang Happy Birthday to him!!! Yummy!!!




Here are the faces that Eric and Alaura were making after dinner! Never a dull moment with these two!!!




Last night we ate some delicious BBQ Ribs at Mom and Dad Olsen's house. They gave him some arrows and broad heads for his hunting trip this summer. Dad also gave him an At&t shirt and sweat shirt (That he got for free from work...lol) I don't have any pics of it, but it was pretty funny.
This is the cake I made for him, if you squint and tilt your head a little bit to the right, it looks like Cammo!!! (If you look closely it says Happy Birtday Eric, no H in there...Oops)


The whole family was there, or at least their pictures were ;0) Eric even blew out all 28 candles in one breath!!!


Open a little bit wider!!!


Tonight Alaura and I are making Eric a big dinner and he's going to open presents...Tomorrow my family is coming over for cake and ice cream and presents..I think his birthday is 4 days long this year (and it's gonna make me 10 pounds heavier)!!! Here are a few pics of the Birthday boy...







He is and amazing husband and Father and and I love him sooooo much!!!

I hope your Birthday is amazing (all 4 days of it LOL)

Here are the remainder of Eric's birthday pictures

Alaura gave eric a bunch of presents, including soap beacuase he's stinky;)

Waterguns to play with


She also picked out a remote control car, a "Swing" (a camping hammick) and socks:) I got him a practice archery target, hiking boots and the fishing vest he's wearing in the picture where he's bowing out his candles on his birthay cookies!!! We had already had a lot of cake...


Mmmmmm cookies!!!!

We had My family over on Tuesday. Here are some pics of the festivities!!!
Here are my mom and three youngest sisters

Here's Caiden!!!

Love the face!!! And the shirt!

Here's Eric singing "Happy Birthday to Me"

We had molten chocolate cakes again!!!

11 comments:

The Liddells said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Anyway, our house is 1350 square feet. Kind of small, but perfect for the two of us. If a baby comes soon though, I don't know what we're going to do! I guess we'll just have to buy another:)

Gwen said...

Every thing sounded fum! Happy birthday, Eric

pie said...

Happy Birthday Eric! May birthdays are certainly the best :)

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Reading this post makes me want to eat at Chili's. I have been thinking about it since I read your blog yesterday. Darn you. I didn't need any help in craving Chili's either.

James and Kresta said...

Happy Birthday Eric! The cake looks awesome spelling mistakes and all!

Lisa Miller said...

I love long bdays. Happy birthday Eric!!! Love the cake you made. It's so cute. I'm jealous. I'm good to spread some icing on. Cute pics too. The faces ones are adorable!!!

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Happy Birthday Eric! We hope that the year to come is full of love, laughter and many blessings!
Love, The Luchua Family

P*S Brooke, you might want to do "poo poo prizes" Thats what i did for Kimberly when she was doing the same thing that Alaura is doing." Jelly beans when she went pee pee, but boy if she went poo poo then she gets to go and pick out something from the dollar store. That way it was a little bit better than candy, b/c going poo poo in the toilet is a big step.And when she picked it out i would ask her why do you get this and she would tell me and then i would react"YEAH!" . I dunno it is a suggestion and it worked for us. :D Hope that all goes down the toilet (in a good way of course-lol)

Just The Three Of Us said...

Hi Brooke! It was good seeing you too!!Cami is super cute preggers!!! Thanks for the compliment on the pic. Icly and Stacey took that pic of us! they really do a wonderful job!! Great cake decorating!

p.s.
your cheesecake was really good!!! ;)

Just The Three Of Us said...

another thing...we are planning to go to dinseyland in the next couple of weeks...any pointers?? (if you dont mind me asking)what hotel did you guys stay at? etc. anything will be helpful. Thanks

The Brann's said...

What a fun birthday!!! Loved the funny face pics...

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You can totally tell the cake is camo! I think it looks great. You are very talented! Juan celebrated his birthday 5 days! Hah! My husband is more special I guess. =)