Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures anyone?


Mom and I took Alaura and Caiden to Hart Park today. I snapped bunch of pictures, here are some of my favorites. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing, but I don't think I did to bad. I didn't get to pose them much, so most of the pics are of them on the move (playing on the slides, swings, feeding ducks and playing in the grass) I'm still trying to learn photoshop (alot harder than I thought it would be, so these pictures are mostly untouched. Except Caiden, he fell down yesterday and scraped up his a bit, so I removed what I could. I'll post a picture of his "boo-boos"to show what I have learned on photoshop so far.

Alaura's very photogenic, so I always feel good after I snap pictures of her, Caiden on the other hand is a lot harder to get pictures of. I imagine that this is probably what it'll be like taking pictures of a lot of kids. Sometimes I forget that not all kids love getting their pictures taken like Alaura. I focused more on getting pictures of him since I always take pics of my baby girl. I think I'm going to do more out door pictures now. I always took alaura to studios to get her pictures done, I didn't realize what I was missing out on. Well, here are the pictures. The first one's of each of them are my favorites.



That's my girl!!!








Isn't he a cutie!!!



I'm sure gonna miss seeing the two of them playing like this. We'll just have to go to Utah and visit a lot.

Alaura's getting impatient, so i might post a couple more later. Let me know what you think. I'd love input about any of the pictures.


YUMMY!!!

7 comments:

Amberly said...

those turned out great!

pie said...

Brooke, they look awesome! Great job. You're already a pro and you sure have some cute subjects to shoot.

Gwen said...

the pictures are so cute, I sure enjoyed looing at them...what cute kids!!

Alisa said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to meet Alaura someday! what kind of camera do you have?

Amberly said...

hey brooke, go to this link to find out how to make your blog cute: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Amberly said...

oh, and have you gotten our pictures back from JCPenny's yet? who is sending mine out to me?

The Brann's said...

Those are incredible. I love the one's of them leaning against the tree. Those are my favorites!!