Monday, January 21, 2008

Big News


We got some Pretty exciting news last week. Camie and Juan went in to get an ultrasound and they found out that

I'm going to have another Niece!!! Girls are so much fun!!! Congrats you guys.

The other news we got is equally exciting and sad at the same time. Since I was 6 years old and we moved to Bakersfield, my parents have been saying that "we'll move to Utah in 2 years" It's actually become something of a joke in our family...We've been here for 18 years now...well, on Friday my Dad got the news that He's finally going to be moving to Utah. He leaves in March and my mom and siblings will follow in mid July. While it's very exciting for them, I'm selfish and feel sad for me. i love having my family near us. Alaura loves going over there too. This will be the first time that I wont have them near. I jokingly told Eric that I'm going to have to be a big girl now and let go of my mommy and daddy...I know that it's going to be a great move for you guys and it'll be great to go and visit you during the year. Congrats Dad!!!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

wow, that's quite an update! it's weird not being close to your own family, but I got used to it. I have such close friendships now that i don't even care anymore. honestly, i could do without my family, except you guys. i wouldn't mind living close to you and eric anytime! anyway, good luck with all that.

Jen said...

That's so exciting for Cami and Juan! And that's exciting for your dad too. It's hard being away from family. And Josh and I are only 2 hours aways from our parents. It's taken me the whole 1 1/2 years that we've been married to adjust and I'm still adjusting. Hang in there though, you're tough. Plus it makes for a great road trip!

Gwen said...

Hi, we are excited about the coming baby girl for Camie and Juan! It has been a long wait for your parents to come to Utah and we are excited about it! Maybe you can move here sometime too!

The Brann's said...

You and Eric can always move here, that way be close to even more family!!!