Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas



We had a really busy Christmas morning planned, so we opened our presents on Christmas eve!!!


Alaura loves her first remote control car!!!




Alaura's present for Daddy



Eric got his Bow!!! He was so surprised and excited!!!!




I got my Nikon D40 digital slr Camera!!!! I was so surprised and I LOVE it!!!





Eric also got me a Pink MP3 player!!!!




Look what Santa brought!!!
(The kitchen set said "some assembly required" I wish I would have thought to take a picture of us putting it together...There were soooo many parts it's not even funny. It took the two of us an hour to put together!!!)





I Got a new flash for my camera from Mom and Dad Olsen



Eric got a bunch of excessories for his bow



Daphne playing with alaura's present

Alaura playing with daphne's present




We made a shirt for Eric's Dad...



Alaura and Daphne goofing off






Christmas at my parents house



The hat and scarf Courtney made for Alaura



Camie's little belly, she's 4 months along now




Caiden



Everyone at Denny's



1 comment:

The Brann's said...

Looks like fun times. I didn't know Eric was a bow hunter. Chad's really into all that.

Tell Camie she has an adorable belly!!