Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catching up



Alaura playing on her jumper. Don't you love her hair?
Randisue Kimberly and Wyate came over to play the other day.
Randisue called this Kimberly and Alaura's first Best Friend picture. Pretty cute picture .
I've been playing with my camera a lot lately, these are a couple of my attempts at up close pictures of kids faces. What do you think?

Alaura and kimberly being goofs

Robot Kimberly


Best buds!!


Ooops!!!



Eric playing with his Christmas present



We watched misty for a few days while Mom and Dad O were in Utah for Eric's great Gpa's funeral. Needless to say Alaura loved it!! I don't think misty minded it to much either.

1 comment:

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Oh my goodness, who are those other two kids...man they are cuties! LOL- jk , but seriously you took some great shots. Thank you for that. Love you and miss you!