Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I'm Thankful for...

I thought that it'd be nice for me to post what I'm thankful for, because sometimes I think I forget how blessed I truly am...
1 Eric Scott Olsen, my loving, hard working, wonderful eternal companion. ( I love you Honey)
2 Alaura, my healthy, beautiful ,extremely smart baby girl.
3 Trials...(that's a hard one for me to recognise...)I've learned alot about myself lately and what I'm capable of handling. (a lot more than I ever thought) I've also been able to feel how loved I am by family friends and my heavenly father. Trials make us who we are meant to be. I only hope that I learn everything I need to.
4 Family. It was great having so much family around for Thanksgiving. I love all of you!!!(including those not close)
5 Friends. I've been very blessed to have wonderful friends around me. I'm also excited to make some new ones in our new area.
6 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, Temples and eternal families. I couldn't imagine not having these things in my life.
7 I'm very grateful to live in a land where I can make my own choices and in a time of such great technological advances, i love electricity :)

That's a quick list of what I'm thankful for. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving and wonderful Christmas. Remember to serve others (that's what Christmas is for)

No comments: