Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well, we're officially moved into our new house and we love it!!!! (We're currently renting and waiting for the house prices to continue dropping then we're hoping to buy one.) It's so much bigger than our apartment, and yesterday I layed down during alaura's nap and watched a movie...all the way through with out tenants knocking on my door!!! It was great. While I wont be doing that very often, it was nice. We're almost 100% moved in I need to hang a few picture frames and some shelves then I'll post some pics.
Also, we're having Thanksgiving at our place this year!!! We'll have 14 people plus 2 kiddos!!!! It's gonna be so much fun. My fam and Eric's (except Amberly and John :( ) are all coming over...it's gonna be a full house. I'm excited to post pictures of it. I'm busy trying to figure out how we're going to fit everyone in, and how we're doing the food, decorations etc...Well,I gotta go. I'll do a better update soon.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

i can't wait to see your house! i'm sad we can't be there for thanksgiving...