Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Pictures and HCG levels

My HCG levels are down to 25!!!!!
It went from 39 to 25 in 6 days!!! I'm so excited.

You can't really tell from the picture but Eric was having such a hard time getting Alaura's PJ's on they wouldn't go over her head he was getting pretty frustrated.


I thought I got rid of all the candy in the house, however Alaura found some that i missed.




We went to Costco last night to kill some time and she found this huge stuffed dog. i stuck in the toy bin with it and she had a blast climbing around and jumping on it. She even had to dig through the toys to find her boot when it came off. We ran around playing tag and hide and seek too. It was sooo much fun!!!

Here's Alaura dancing to the shrek song at Costco.

1 comment:

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Oh my gosh that is why we are moms! To enjoy moments like that! My goodness that is so cute, you go Alaura. We wish you guys all the best with getting ready to move.And congrts on the levels going down!-YEAH! We sure miss you guys!
Love,
RandiSue