Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ten interesting facts

I got "tagged" by amberly so here goes nothing

10 random facts, tidbits, talents, or goals I have that others may not know:

1) I made my sisters wedding cake when i was 7 months pregnant. You try decorating a cake with a belly and not hitting it. LOL
2) I want to learn how to paint with Oils and Acrylics
3) Eric and I looked at engagement rings one month after we started dating.
4) I was majoring in American Sign Language (but never finished.)
5) I make wedding veils. I made my sister's sister in laws and cousins wife's Veils
6) I was saving to go to Utah and go to Massage therapy School when I met Eric and got in engaged. I think made the best decision there. Maybe I'll do it someday
7) I LOVE cooking and I always change recipes, if I follow one at all. Eric calls it "brookeifying"
8) I was extremely sick on my wedding day and honeymoon
9)I made Alaura's Halloween costume last year, my costume this year, curtains, aprons for Amberly's wedding servers...I've never ever had someone teach me how to sew.
10)I'm going to learn how to play the piano and guitar, don't know when, but I will.
Bonus: I have the best husband and daughter in the world (but you might have already known that)

Well there you have it, 10 things about me. I tag Brenda, RandySue and Liz

2 comments:

Amberly said...

if you want to edit a previous post- on the same window where you're writing a new post there is a tab under there that says "edit posts".

cool "facts", already new a lot of those though- except i did NOT know you and eric got your engagement rings a MONTH after you started dating! wow

Brooke said...

We didn't get them then, but we started looking.