Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alaura says

This is more for my records than anything else, I've been working on this list for a little while, I plan on printing this and keeping it in her baby book. I divided Her words into categories to help me remember all of them. She still talks like a baby, so a lot of the words aren't clear as day. I'm only including word of things that she says without being told to. She says a lot of these words in her books. Well, here you go:

Bath time
bubbles
swim
water
splash
kick
towel
wash
Bath

Shower

Food
noodles
cheese
milk
juice
apple
chips
cracker
cereal
banana
oatmeal (memeal)
lemon
rice
beans
quesidia (dia)
taco
Ice
bread

jam
chicken
grapes
Strawberries
Pizza
Vitamin (bitabint)
Candy
orange
ice cream
peas
corn
Cake
Broccoli(wont eat it)
Tomato(matoe)
Eggs
Fruit
water melon
spoon
fork
highchair
cup
food
more
bib
all done


Play time
Baby
Doll
ball
play
climb
jump
run
book
chair
crayon
Color
Paper
Pen
Pencil
Stroller
Teddy bear
Katie bear
Care bear
Boy
Girl

Slide
Toy
Mine
Balloon(boon)
Tickle
Getcha
Computer(puter)
TV
Phone

Push

Colors
Red
Green
Blue
Yellow
White
Pink
Purple
Black
Brown
Orange

Bed Time
Prayer(some
times she repeats after me)
Twinkle
Shhh
Jesus (we say goodnight to a pic)
Bed
blankie

Animals
Doggy
Kitty
Bird
Giraffe
Elephant
Koala
Wallaby
Cow
Sheep
Fish
Goat
Horse
Duck
Pig
Chicken
Mouse
Penguin
Flamingo
Zebra
Monkey
Gorilla
Giraffe
Dolphin

Shark
Rhino
Bear
Snake
Panda
Lion
Hippo
Kangaroo
Frog
Bug
Sea horse

Outside
Go
Tree
Flower
Grass
Leaf
Moon
star
Sun
bright

Movies and TV shows (Characters)
Little Einsteins (Einsteins)
June
Rocket
Handy Manny (Manny)
Manny
Tools
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Shrek
Fionna
Donkey
Puss
Nemo
Dory
Monsters Ink (Boo)
Boo(little girl)
Sully/kitty
Mike
I’ll stop making myself look like a bad mom there

Getting ready
make up
deodorant (dent)
brush
rubber band
tooth brush
tooth paste (paste)
necklace
bracelet
Earrings
piggy tails (piggy's)
Bow (NO)
shoes
socks
Shirt
Pants
Jacket
dress
tights

Body parts
Eyes
ears
nose
cheeks
chin
mouth
teeth
tongue
hair
neck
Arms
Hands
fingers
thumb
Boo boo
tummy
button
legs
knee
foot
toes
bum
tush
(diaper
medicine
poo poo
pee pee)

Sentiments
Kiss
Hug
Bye
I love you(wub you)
Friend

Autos
Car
Truck
Train
Bike
Boat
Motorcycle
Airplane
Helicopter (copter)
ride


Names
Mommy
Daddy
Alaura (Alala)
Mamma
Baba
Camie (damie)
Juan
Jami
Lyndsey
Courtney
Caiden (daiden)
Mimi
Papa
Amberly (be-ly)
John
Daphne (Danny)
Stacy
Brittany(bitney)
Kimberly(dimby)
Michael

I know I forgot some, so I'll add them later. Specifically animals, she has a book and she knows all of the animals in it, I'll pull it out and add them later.

I knew that she knew alot of words, but I didn't really realize how many. I'm such a proud mommy. Everything she does is the greatest thing in the world. LOL.


No comments: