Saturday, October 20, 2007

I stole this from my cuz Lis's blog. it's kinda funny...

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Echo Aireo
2. My gangsta name (fave ice cream flave and favorite cookie): Mint peanut butter
3. My “fly guy/girl” name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name):B Ols
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green dolphin
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Lyn Caleen
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): Olsbr
7. My superhero name (2nd fave color and favorite drink with “The” in front): The Pink Ice Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Slade LaMar
9. My stripper name (name of your fave perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Tommy girl snickers
10. My witness-protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names): Lyn David (Hey, that's my dad's name too)

5 comments:

Amber Waite said...

That's awesome! You could totally pull off any of those names. I may just have to steal this for my blog.

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

hey there sweetie!That was so funny to read! Hey we were wondering where you were born? B/c Josh was born in Caleen. Texas... how weird is that. Oh and by the way...thanks for tagging me now i have got some homework to do.-lol. Love ya!

ls said...

for some reason the stripper one is always the funniest to me :).

jim and jill are the only other family members on our side that I know of that have a blog. you can link to it from my blog by clicking on the "twede family" link on the right side bar.

Amberly said...

your favorite drink is ice water? ahaha

Brooke said...

I love ice water!!! plus it's good for you. although now that i think about it, I might like chocolate milk more... I just never drink it.