Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jobs and trucks

Eric got a Job offer from AT&T!!!! Yay! We've been waiting for it to happen since he started working there as a contractor a couple months ago. I'm soooo happy and very proud of him. He's such a hard worker. He also got a new truck. A 1991 Toyota Pickup. He's very excited about it. Almost as excited as Alaura. She talked about Daddies blue truck all day yesterday. She was sooo upset when she didn't get to ride home in it with Daddy. She cried the whole way home. "Daddy truck blue goooooo" Eric's outside taking a picture of it to post on the blog.

We've all been sick the last couple weeks. It seems to just go from person to person, Alaura's got a fever, so I guess it's her turn again. :( Eric and I are just about over the colds we had. We're ready to feel better again. She stayed in nursery for an hour today (by herself) She really hates being left anywhere without Mommy or Daddy, but she's doing better. We'll get there. She such a smarty, but she's extremely clingy. We're eating at my parents house tonight, so I'll try to get a couple pictures of Caiden. We went to a reception last night with Mom Olsen, Alaura was so sad when Mom got out of the car at the end of the night. On the way home she would ask for Mimi in the saddest little voice. She's definitely more aware of her surroundings, and she hates it when people leave her. Well, I'll update again when there's something more interesting to write about. I'll post my hcg levels on Tuesday , after I get poked again. Yay for me!!!!!



3 comments:

Amberly said...

congratulations on eric's job/promotion! dad told us about it last night. i'm glad for you guys. and cool truck. does that make 3 cars for you now?

Amber Waite said...

Hey Brooke! I haven't talked to you in a while. I am so excited that you guys have a blog. Yay, more friends! It's good to hear that you guys are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had one too before I had Evelyn. Just remember to keep your spirits up which I'm sure isn't hard to do with such a cute little girl. It didn't take long at all to get pregnant again and now I have 2 beautiful kids. Congratulations on Eric's new job, on your Hcg levels and on the new truck. Toyota trucks are the best! I sure wish I hadn't sold mine. Thanks for finding my blog. I promise I won't write this much next time. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Amberly said...

That is a sweet truck. I wanted one like that when I was in high school.

Can you keep a secret? ...I still want one that looks like that.

Toyota or Die!

-John