Thursday, September 27, 2007

Alaura's morning routine

My Dr called me yesturday to talk to me about how happy he is that my levels are going down so well. The nurses have been making it sound like it wasn't happening fast enough, but he's very optomistic and said that for a molar pregnancy I'm seeing the best case senario. He also gave me the exact numbers of my Hcg levels: 1- 118,255 2-1,697 3-368 They really dropped over the last three weeks. Well, here are some more pics of alaura.


What a cool girl!!!
Getting ready in the morning. This is how we get ready every morning. She sits on the counter and does her make up with me etc.
Her first full ponytail!!!

Doing her makeup

Yes, she really is putting on deoderant. (she's the best smelling toddler around)

1 comment:

Amberly said...

cute pictures of alaura! it's so weird to see pictures of our old apartment and of the complex. john commented on that the other day- i conquer.