Thursday, May 28, 2009

John's Incredible Pizza

May 13th 2009
We went to John's Incredible Pizza to celebrate Mothers Day and Eric's Birthday...Eric and Alaura have Fun cards there, and you get in for free on your birthday month and Alaura got a pass in the mail to bring her mommy for free! We paid for Alaura to eat ($4) and we all got to have dinner and play for a little while! Of course it wouldn't be the same if Camie Juan and Leyna weren't there!!!! We all had fun!!!
I didn't get a picture of it, but Alaura burned her arm there with steam reaching for a cookie!!! I think it's going to scar. I never did talk to someone about it though...

3 comments:

Jami said...

I love those pics, cute cute! The pics of Leyna climbing up the bowling thing make me laugh ha

Amberly said...

I should talk to John- Maybe you could sue them!

Gwen said...

What precious pictures of the three girls, how did Eric rate to be in one?