Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camping and my eye!!!!

May 16th-21st 2009
Eric took time off from work because my eye got horribly infected and I was in a lot of pain. While he was home he and Alaura went camping in the back yard!!
He called in sick and stayed home to help out with the girls and spend some time with me!!!
Isn't that eye hot!!!
It got worse!!! In fact at the worst point I couldn't open my eye!!! It was dark purple and pussing all over my Eye!!! Yucky!!! It hurt really really really bad!!! There were two puss pockets!!!! I went into the Dr finally and got an antibiotic.
Anyone hungry?!?

6 comments:

Krystal said...

That makes my eye hurt by just looking at it. I hope that its better it look really painful.

Kendra said...

How horrible, I hope it feels better soon.

Jami said...

Brooke eeeeew! I love those pics of Eric and Alaura camping... adorable =)

Alisa said...

Sad about your eye, Brooke! It looks so painful. You are just not getting a break from pain are you? Love all your recent posts, your girls are so cute! We will be in San Diego this summer, how far away are you from there?

Gwen said...

Your eye really does look sore, hopefully all is well now. What fun for dad and daughter to have a campout. As usual sure enjoyed the pictures.

ls said...

holy million posts! glad to see all the updates-- i've been wondering where you were :).

sydney is getting so cute and big. i had an eye infection about a month ago, too. they are so not fun, mostly because going out in public is frightening for those who see you :). glad you guys are doing so good.