Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Leyna!!!

May 21st 2009

Leyna's Birthday Party was Thursday. It was at Chuck E Cheese!!! We had fun eating Pizza, catching up with friends playing games and watching Leyna blow out her candles and open presants. I can't Believe that it was a year ago that she came into our lives!!! We love her so much!!! She's such a sweetie!!!!

What a cute family...I don't know about you but I think they need to add another kiddo to the mix!!!!!! :0)


Blowing out the candle

Presents from Mamma, Baba, Jami, Lyndsey, Courtney, Caiden and Us!!! Alaura and I did lots of wrapping!!!

The dress, eye spy bag and Bow holder I made for her

The hats Alaura made for them!! I hear Leyna woke up this morning and pointed to it wanting to wear it!!! Good present Alaura!
Stroller from Jami, Lyndsey and Courtney (She LOVES baby dolls)

Bubbles from Caiden

Mamma and Baba's present

Happy Birthday Leyna!!!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

It sure doesn't seem like she should already be a year old, but time marchs on and the kids all grow up to fast. It looked like the party was fun. Great pictures, neat family one.