Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

I had a wonderful Mothers Day!!! Alaura gave me a hand print she made at school and the cutest book. She made it at school too. It was all about me...apparently my favorite food is cereal, and I like it when Alaura picks flowers and I'm special because I go to church among other things. Eric let me sleep in, he woke up and got Syd for me at night, let me soak in the tub, made me french toast ( I love his french toast!!!) and let me relax all day after church!!! Then we went to Mom and Dad Olsen's for dinner and had tri tip...it was an honest effort ;0) thank you for a wonderful mothers day honey!!!
Me and my Girls!!!
Even though it's late I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to our Moms. We love you both!!! Happy Mother's day to Grandmas too!! We Love all of you!!!!! And a special First Happy Mothers Day to Camie!!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

aaaw that sounds like the cutest book! I love lil kids, they say the cutest things haha. Well that was sweet of Eric... I had no idea he could actually be nice! ;-) That pic of you and the girls is adorable. I miss them!

Gwen said...

Aren't the things that the kids make you the greatest. Thank you1 I love you too, so glad you had a good mothers day sounds pretty restful I had a really good day also. It is so fun to see the pictures.