Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A very busy week!!!!!


We wrapped up February with the arrival of My family on Friday night the 27th and Alaura's Birthday party on the Saturday, followed by Sydney's blessing on Sunday, my stent removal on Monday and Disneyland on Tuesday and Wednesday...So here are pictures from all of that...

Alaura wanted a princess party and this is what it looked like

We had it at a park and did hot dogs, pasta salad and fruit for lunch

Doesn't that hot dog look tasty!!!

Making "princess play dough" (mixing glitter into playdough)



Alaura and I made crowns for all of the kiddos
Leyna in her crown
Decorating cupcakes

and EATING them ofcourse
Sydney and my Dad chillin'

Opening presents


I forgot to take a picture before, but this is where we had the party...didn't Eric do a great job with the streamers!?!?!

I don't know if you can tell, but the sign said
"PRINCESS P N R T Y" LOL
Happy Birthday Alaura!!!!

Sydney's blessing was on Sunday here's our families afterward


As you can see she was not happy outside. It was windy and cold and she hates both!!!
So here are some pictures I took of her when she was inside and a little bit happier... I need to edit some later, but for now here are some pics of her in the dress that I bought in Utah and embellished with old wedding veils and satin ribbon.
After Sydney's blessing we went home, got changed and took a new family picture since The kiddos are growing so fast and Sydney's here now.
We ran home right after taking the pictures and cooked Alaura's birthday dinner...Pancakes, eggs, hashed browns and OJ. We had 16 people over to eat. Eric was awesome with all the pancakes he made!!!!
Then we sang to Alaura again and she opened presents from the family and ate her princess castle cake.
Monday morning my Mom came with me to the urologist to have my stent removed...I was so scared about how badly it would hurt and If I would be ok to go Disneyland the next day...It hurt pretty bad when he put the scope in, but it was soooo worth it. By the next morning I had passed the rest of the stone fragments and I felt sooo much better than I had in 3 months.
Everyone, but my Mom, left Monday afternoon.
Jami with the girls since this will probably be the last time she'll see the girls before she leaves on her mission to San Jose. We're sooo excited for her to go on her mission but we'll miss her...although she wont be all that far from us...
Lyndsey and Caiden

Tuesday morning we woke up, loaded up the car and headed to Disneyland
Both of the girls did really well in the car too!!!

"A" for Alaura
"O" for Olsen

Alaura Jasmine and Aladin

Here's all of us in front of the castle
On the carousel
Everyone tried to pull the sword out if the stone...
But no luck...maybe next time
Alaura wouldn't let us leave with out going on her favorite ride
Eric had to go home that night to get ready for his three days of training. So we all stayed the night with Camie and Juan. They were so awesome and got a separate hotel room for Sydney and I because she was waking up every hour or so to eat...but that night she was great and only woke every two hours. We ate breakfast at the hotel the next morning, and while we were eating it started raining!!! So, we went to California Adventure in the rain...we had a good time, but unluckily we didn't take any pictures. I'm going to do another post about a scary experience we had there, but for now let's just say that we had a great time!!! The drive home was long and it was late since we waited until the girls all fell asleep before we left.
It was great having mom here with us for the week, but it was over very quickly and it was time for her to go home
We love you!!


And so ends our very busy week...

8 comments:

The Liddells said...

YAY! I'm so glad you posted some pictures of Sydney. I'm sad I haven't seen her in person. Maybe you can come out with Camie and Juan...just kidding. That probably won't happen anyway, haha. You guys look great!

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like things have been busy. Your girls are just adorable!!!

Amberly said...

Yeah for updates! Everyone looks great!

Lindsey said...

Sydney is so beautiful...I love that dress!

Gwen said...

Wow! That was a fun filled and busy week-end and week. I loved the family pictures, oh I just loved all of the pictures.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

What a fun time. So glad the stint is out and that you are feeling better. Alaura's birthday party looked so fun. She is so pretty and growing fast. I love the pictures of Sydney. She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. What a beautiful family you have. The family photos are just darling. Thanks for sharing your fun times. Now I so want to go to Disneyland!!

Rmanduh said...

so glad to see you finally did another post on your blog, i check for updated pics ALL THE TIME! anxious for us to get together and hang out soon! call me ;)

Jami said...

I looove those pictures! I have the most gorgeous nieces =)