Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Alaura!!!!!

march 11, 2009
Alaura's 3!!!
I can't believe that my baby girl is already three!!!!!!!!! She's gonna be a teenager before I know it. Let me tell you about her.
She LOVES preschool, friends, family (especially her sister) and anything SWEET!!! In preschool Alaura's learning everything she can. She loves writing, painting and coloring. She loves learning new songs and sings all the time. She can count to 50 and recognizes numbers up to 20 and all of her ABC's.

As a two year old she was sooooo picky about what she ate...as a three year old she's less picky, but I think this may be the year of tantrums! LOL. She just really knows what she wants. It's so fun to watch her personality develop.

She's already asking me when we're going to have another baby!!! She loves Sydney so much she's ready to add in another little sister (or brother) I told her that as soon as Daddy's ready we'll have another one ;)

Her hair is sooooo long and beautiful. When it's down it comes to her waist band of her pants!!! Although her friend Chloe cut her hair recently so now Alaura wants to cut her hair...I don't want her to, but we'll see what happens. She's in love with anything princess or girly. She LOVES playing dress up and putting on makeup!!!

For her birthday she had a little party at preschool with ice cream and sprinkles!!!
That night we went to John's Incredible pizza with her buddy Landon and Camie and Leyna even came to party with us! They had a lot of fun, but Camie has all of the pictures because I left my camera in the car. I'll have to get them from her. All in all I think Alaura had a great birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ALAURA!!!!



3 comments:

Gwen said...

The birthday party sounded fun. They do grow up and change so fast. It is amazing how fast they learn things. I wure enjlyed the cute pictures.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I love these pictures of her. So glad she had a wonderful birthday. Cannot believe she is 3. She is very smart. I enjoyed reading more about her and her interests. I also love her long hair. I hope she does not cut it short. Long hair is such a blessing
Glad everyone is doing well.

Amberly said...

Those pictures of Alaura are BEAUTIFUL! I need to print some up and hang them in my classroom. By reading what Alaura's up to these days, I can tell that Daphne and her would have a BLAST playing together... they're SO much alike!