Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shots n stuff

On March 11th (Alaura's Birthday) I took the girls in for there 2 month and three year checkups. I don't think I'll be doing that again. Alaura was a little behind on her shots so she had to get two of the three she needed (I know, shot's on her Birthday ...Good one Mom!!!!) and they wanted to give Sydney three too, but I told them they could give her one shot and the oral one. Unluckily Alaura always got REALLY sick when she got her shots so I've decided that with Sydney I'm limiting it one in each leg every other month till she's done. Unluckily Sydney got pretty sick and didn't keep much down for a few days. But Alaura seemed to do ok.
The Dr said that both of them are doing fantastic for their age groups.
Here are their stats
Alaura
38 1/2 inches
34 1/2 lbs
Both placing her in the 50th percentile for her age (I'm not sure if that's accurate or not but that's what she said
Sydney
23 1/2 inches
11.13 lbs
her head is 15 inches
All placing her in the 90th percentile for her age
Here are some pictures of them the following morning.


Alaura got a kids camera for Christmas...yet I still find TONS of pictures like this on my camera

She also discovered the art of self portraits (thanks Aunt Camie)

6 comments:

Amberly said...

LOL- Alaura needs her own myspace. She already has the pictures for it. Too cute!

Merrimom said...

Cute babies!

Gwen said...

What cute pictures, of cute girls, they are growing up so fast.

Rmanduh said...

i love her self portraits!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Those are some good pic Alaura is taking. Maybe you should have her help you with taking pictures. =)

Jami said...

those pics are so cute! I love the self protraits of Alaura... adorable