Friday, March 20, 2009

Catching up...

We've been awful at taking pictures. But here are some of what we have taken.

Here's Sydney in the bathtub. Usually I just take her in the shower with me, so she's a month old in this picture and I think she's only taken a bath once since then. She loves the shower and baths because she loves warm water!!!

Here she is at one month old!!! What a beauty!!!

We had a hail storm in Early February. Alaura had so much fun running around and picking up the pieces of ice.


Here's Sydney at 6 weeks old at Alaura's Birthday party. (I'm going to do a separate post for that though)

7 weeks old This is Sydney's second favorite place to sleep second to someones arms :)
(Her swing)


The pics are a little blurry but here she is hanging out in her favorite place again...


and smiling!!!!

I just crack up at the face she's doing in this one. Don't you love those cheeks!!!! The girls love taking baths together

Alaura's first night gown...she loves it!!! Oh yeah, She has bangs again!!!!

8 comments:

Gwen said...

What darling pitures! The girls are so beautiful.

ls said...

little cuties! i love sydney's chubby cheeks. i'm guessing you're not coming here anytime soon, but i wish you were so i could meet and squeeze her.

James and Kresta said...

Great pictures. Your girls are getting so big!

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami said...

aaaaw Brooke Sydney is getting so big and she's gorgeous! I love her big cheeks =) I love that picture with her eyes wide open haha it cracks me up and Alaura is gorgeous as usual, I love her bangs =)

Jami said...

oh yeah and i updated a lot, you should check it out. im still working on getting march done though... which ill get it done soon =)

Johnson Family said...

I am sorry about your birth story How horrible!! When I saw that you had her so fast I figured things had gone great. I am glad you wrote about it, but I feel for you. I love all the pictures, with each child I have gotten worse about taking pictures. Not enough time in the day or hands too full to worry about the camera.

Rmanduh said...

hey silly, im not regifting those diapers you gave me, im using them! im giving the girls at the shower some newborn size diapers that taylor doesnt fit into anymore. its a box of seventy thats already opened, so im splitting it between the two ladies :)