Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Hey everyone!! Just a quick reminder that Christmas is just around the corner and it's almost time to start sending out Christmas cards!!! We're working really hard to get people in here for Christmas pictures. For those of you in Utah, we'll be there from the 22nd through the 30th. If you are interested or know someone who is please let us know. We love doing this and between you and me, we have some hospital bills I'd like to try paying off before Sydney is born. If you would like a mini sitting (30 min with just family pics) we can do that for $30 and include a disk with all your pics and full rights to print them. Our current special is 1 hour for $50 this includes family, individual, just the kids, pretty much any pictures you want done. And of course a disk with all pictures... Just something to think about...

7 comments:

The Liddells said...

You coming to Texas anytime soon? Just kidding, but I wish!

Rmanduh said...

yeah landen doesn't stop talking about alaura either. he tells everyone about her coming over and him going to chuck e cheese with her too. they are so cute playing together! we're enjoying the new ward so much and you guys are a big part of why. cant wait til we both have little tiny ones together! give me a call ANYTIME im always anxious for some adult conversation :)

Laura said...

Hi Brooke! I found your blog from Chloe Kirby's so I thought I'd say hello! You're little girl is so dang cute! the rest of you look great too! if you're interested my blog is

www.ravishingrasmussen.blogspot.com

it's good to "see" you again
Laura Rasmussen

chloe's clan said...

Brooke! I so wish I lived near you. We could then get our pictures done 3 to 4 times a year like I wish. Josh and me with the kids twice a year and then the kids by themselves the other two times. I just go to Walmart and get what I can. I love the whole natural scenery or different types of photos for different times in their lives. If you ever come to Washington let me know!!!:)
-Chloe

ls said...

i can't wait to see you guys when you come! we just got family pictures done for free (i won a contest on a blog) or else i would totally take you up on this offer.

Rocker Chick 411 said...

well hello its me jessie if u remember me. i am suzi and steves oldest daughter and u have the cutes little girl. well u guys should check out my blog soon. well got to go.
-Jessie XD

Polls said...

Brooke I was just thinking about needing to get some family pictures done, and some pictures of the girls. I would love to give you a little money for your bills if you will do them for us. Let me know what will work for you while you are in Utah :-)