Wednesday, November 19, 2008

30 Weeks, Pictures, and Life

As you probably guessed I am officially 30 weeks pregnant!!! Which means I have about 2 months left till my due date!!! I'm doing really well. I'm retaining more water this pregnancy, and my legs have been cramping...and I'm gaining alot of weight :( But I'm enjoying this pregnancy alot! Alaura is really excited about her new baby sister. She hugs kisses and talks to my belly all the time!! Everyday she tells me "I can't wait for Sydney to come out so I can play with her." And, "I'm gonna be the best Big sister ever, huh?" I'll try and get Eric to take a picture of me tonight when he gets home.

I've been staying busy with taking pictures and I LOVE it!!! I've got a few lined up right after we get home. I'm going to take pics until I can't anymore. I'm probably going to stop the 2nd or 3rd week of January...a week or two before my due date. Here's a couple of pics from each of the two sittings I did this week. I'm going to post some on my other blog ASAP. Click here to see the rest.

She is such a cutie I loved taking her pictures!!!



What a blast this family was to work with!!! And talk about photogenic!!!

As for life...I have been really busy!!! My ward is having there Super Saturday activity this Thursday so we're calling it Thrilling Thursday! We have so many crafts going on. I'm the enrichment coordinator which means that along with the second councilor we plan everything. Well, I'm in charge of 4 different projects.

Glass block lights with the Nativity scene on them.

Christmas Themed Glass Blocks
Glass Block piggy Banks.

Initial Bow holders.

Eye spy bags.

Lets suffice it to say that everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I'm so ready for it to be over. Thank goodness I had Eric though. He's been doing so much running around and fighting with people to get the things they had committed to sell us for the projects. He also Drilled holes into like 50 or more glass blocks. I wouldn't have survived this month without him. And I had a few sisters in the ward who saved me when my sewing machine broke and I couldn't sew the Eye spy bags.

I just have to say that I love my ward. And more importantly I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! He's amazing!!!

In other more exciting news...We're leaving for Utah Friday Morning!!! I'm sooo excited to see everyone! We're going to be leaving early December 1st. Eric has to be back to work on Tuesday. Then it's back to real life. I'm having a baby shower on Dec 13th, thrown by my good friend Amanda and my sister Camie! I'm excited for that. And I have to get Sydney's room emptied out so we can turn it into the nursery it's supposed to be... Well, that's my life right now. I'll probably update again after our trip.

10 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like you have a busy life and your calling has been keeping you on your toes! I just got called to conduct the music in Relief Society and I am stressing about that. Bart says it is only an hour out of the week. Which is true, but it is also the same hour that Paxon thinks he needs to graze and we sit in the monthers room through Relief Society. Not to mention I know nothing about leading music, sure alot about singing music. It must be where the lord needs me, because I was called to conduct at firesides while I was in High School as well. I just wonder what he wants me to learn. Sorry about the water retention and leg aches, on the bright side you are soooo close. See you soon
Heidi

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami said...

Those pics are soooo cute!!! your getting better and better it's amazing! sounds like you have had a pretty busy life lately way to handle it your super woman and as much as i tease eric and say i dont like him (hehe) i'll admit hes pretty amazing too =) I can not wait to see you guys!!! it's soon. YAY!!!!

ls said...

i LOVE that picture of the family holding hands walking away-- the sun flare is amazing!

i feel ya on enrichment-- i was the enrichment leader in my ward until about 4 weeks ago when i got called to be the second counselor in R.S. presidency. so now i am basically doing both callings until our new enrichment leader gets the hang of things. it is stressful, to say the least. i love the nativity blocks you guys are doing. maybe you'll have to tell me about that for next year...

see you soon! yay!

Gwen said...

You really do great on the pictures. You are one busy person and get a lot done, grateful that Eric could help.

The Liddells said...

I can't believe you're so far along already! Congratulations. You sound like you're doing great.

chloe's clan said...

Brooke - when I saw those nativity blocks I got so excited! I want to make those. Tell me how, please! :) I'm glad things are going well for you. I hate being stressed about my calling. Thank goodness all I do now is Nursery music leader. hee,hee. I gained a bunch of weight with my second baby - 51 pounds!! I always swell up bad with water retention too. I am curious to see how this one goes. :)

Lisa Miller said...

The pics look awesome. I love the Phillips. I knew you were taking their pics and you did a beautiful job, especially the one of them walking. Love it, love it, love it!! You've been busy with that Thrilling Thursday. How in the heck did you get put in charge of so many projects?!!! I'm sure it will go great though.

Lisa Miller said...

Another note. Jennie and Lexie look great. I know they don't like pictures of them being taken.

Krystal said...

You are so very talented.