Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Big News!!!!

You have to watch the video first....so Alaura can tell you what we're having!!!

So, as you can see we got ultrasound done! Eric's parents and Jami were able to be there with us...I wish the rest of our families had been there too.
This picture is of her face straight on in 4D

This is the same picture in 2D

Here's her little profile!!!

This is a full body view from behind. the huge ball at the top is the placenta...poor girl looked so squished!!!

Here are her cute little feet!!!!

And of course ...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

I've had a few people ask what we're naming her...Sydney Brooke is the name we chose. Both Eric and my Dad served their missions in Australia so we thought the name would have a cool meaning for her.
Alaura's very excited to be having a little sister...another princess!! I'm doing really well at this point. I was quite a bit sicker with this pregnancy than I was with Alaura, but now that that's past, life is great. I'm showing a little bit more than I was with Alaura at this point, but not a ton. I'll have Jami take a picture and I'll post it in the next day or two.
Eric's in St George on a hunting trip until Tuesday, so Alaura Jami and I are going to have lots of girl time!!!
Yay for little girls!!!!

14 comments:

Gwen said...

Congratulations!! Exciting!! Enjoyed the video and the pictures.

James and Kresta said...

Yay Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! Alaura is so cute in the video. She seems so excited to have a little sister.

Johnson Family said...

How fun for you! I love having two girls they entertain eachother so well. I think I heard the name right. Our Saidey is so much fun, the name means princess and she is our dainty little princess.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are SOOOO much fun!!! We're excited for you guys!!!

Kathryn said...

I knew you'd have two little girls like me! Congrats!

So the name is Sadie Brooke? I couldn't hear it too well!

Alisa said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats! So I'm assuming her name is Sadie? Very cute! It was one of our first choices but Mark's cousin had a baby 6 weeks ago and named her Sadie! U/S pics are way cute.

Johnson Family said...

My bad! I listened to the video probably ten times, because I could not tell if it was sydney or sadie. I love the name sydney as well it is so feminine. I feel stupid.

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations... We are so excited for you. We miss you guys so much.

I'll call you next week. We have family in town this weekend.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Merrimom said...

That is great news! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with everyone. I thought it was funny that she had her legs stretched out straight in one of the pictures. So cute! Can't wait to see pictures of her.

The Brann's said...

How exciting. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

The Liddells said...

Yeah! Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Yay for baby girls! I'm so excited for Sydney to get her. Leyna and her are gonna be little buddies! I was hoping you would have a girl. Not only is it good for you, having to girls together, but I wanted Leyna to have a little girl cousin. I'm so excited and can't wait to see her and hold her. I love little babies!

ls said...

I knew it!!!

Lisa Miller said...

Congrats on having a girl. I love her name. It's beautiful.