Monday, July 20, 2009

cell phone pictures.


I thought that it might be about time I unload the pictures from my phone!

Look how cute these girls are!! They love each other so much!!!





Alaura at the park before syd was born. We love the park!!!

My Girls!!! Look how tiny syd is!!!

We got rear ended a couple months ago.


Look at those chubby cheeks!!!



I love her smile!!!




Holding herself up so well!

3 months old. So beautiful!

This is my Alaura. She's such a character!

She was not a fan of the peas!



A beanie during the summer!!!

First time on a swing!
Love that face!!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

What cute pictures. I wouldn't be fond of those kind of peas either. Your girls are so cute, I sure enjoy seeing the pictures.

Rmanduh said...

glad to see you finally got these pics on here for everyone to enjoy. that's quite the time span they cover too! kids sure make our lives more exciting huh!?!?

chloe's clan said...

Your kiddos are beautiful. I love pictures of sisters together. :)