Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Talented little girls

June 1st
This is a showcase of the many talents of my silly girls
First....Drum roll please!!!!! Sydney rolled over!!!!!
I layed her down when we had some friends over for dinner and she rolled over! It was pretty exciting! I've known for a while that she could, she just wouldn't. That same night she slept 6 hrs through the night!!!


This is from my cell phone so the quality is bad. Syd laughed at 4 months old and I finally got a video of It. Alaura makes her laugh soo hard!!!!


Eric gets a kick out of balancing sydney...she's pretty good at it too!!!
Her smile is beautiful!!!
Alaura can do it too...LOL

Some pictures my talented 3 year old took!!!


Look at that big girl drinking out of a sippy cup!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

The videos and the pictures are so cute. It is so fun to be able to see them.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Mike used to have Brooklyn stand on his hand at 4 months too! Those stiff baby legs are amazing!