Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I keep meaning to do a post and I find that I just don't have very much time on my hands lately...Like I said earlier Eric and I went away for the weekend, Alaura got to spend the weekend with Mimi and Papa (mom and dad Olsen) Mom's so on top of things that she did a post on Sunday night right after we picked Alaura up. If you want to see what a great weekend she had, click here. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking her and giving us the opportunity to celebrate our FIVE year anniversary (and my birthday) I promise I'll post all the pictures and details ASAP. I'm right in the middle of editing all kinds of pics, and we're getting ready to leave for the weekend again...this time all three of us or going camping!!!!
MY GOOD NEWS MOMENT...ERIC IS FINALLY NOT DOING OVERTIME!!!!! I FINALLY HAVE A HUSBAND!!!!!!!! WE'RE COMPLETELY BROKE, BUT IT"S GREAT TO HAVE HIM HOME :)

4 comments:

Amberly said...

Just like the beatles said "money can't buy me love"! It's so true! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had a good week-end awayllwhose had the most fun you two or Aluara? Look forward to seeing pictures.

Lisa Miller said...

It's worth it to be completely broke, if that means you get your spouse. I hear ya there!
I read the post about Alaura's weekend. How fun for her.
Happy anniversary and birthday!

The Brann's said...

Sometimes being broke isn't the end of the world....But I completely feel your pain!!!